A New Start.

2 de janeiro de 2018



She Walks - the blog was born in 2012.

The main goal was always to share everything that inspired me, things that I discovered, above all, my personal projects! I never wanted it to be a completely personal space about my life. But yes, where I shared projects of photography, video and only small details of trips or curiosities about me. It has taken some necessary breaks over the years, but today it returns.

 I have new plans: I will not be a fashion blogger, but I will share the best in the world that deserves to be disclosed, such as sharing independent brands that deserve to be shared. I want She Walks to become a space where I continue to share my projects, inspirations and the best in the world that deserves to be shared. However I can share (only) that She Walks will not be just be a blog. Her future will be to grow to became a brand. A bigger brand. But I want through this space, to share all the steps of growth of this brand. So let's grow all together! It will be an adventure!
---

She Walks, o blog nasceu em 2012.

O objectivo sempre foi partilhar tudo aquilo que me inspirava, que descobria e acima de tudo, os meus projectos pessoais! Nunca quis que fosse um espaço completamente pessoal, sobre a minha vida. Mas sim, onde partilhava projectos de fotografia, video e apenas pequenos detalhes de viagens ou curiosidades sobre mim. Sofreu algumas pausas necessárias ao longo dos anos, mas hoje regressa.


Tenho novos planos: Não vou ser fashion blogger, mas vou partilhar o melhor do mundo que merece ser divulgado, como por exemplo partilhar marcas independentes que merecem ser divulgadas. Quero que She Walks se torne um espaço onde continuo a partilhar os meus projectos, inspirações e o melhor do mundo que merece ser divulgado. Entretanto posso partilhar (apenas) que She Walks não será apenas um blog. O seu futuro será crescer para uma marca. Uma marca maior. Mas quero através deste espaço, partilhar todos os passos de crescimento da mesma. Por isso vamos crescer todos juntos! Será uma aventura!

By Ester.

20 comentários

  1. Ideia maravilhosa, mudar para melhor. Vais conseguir!

    Bom ano!
    The Paper and Ink

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful year!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a beauty! Love your red hair! Happy new year :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ResponderEliminar
  4. keep writing inspiring things! i wish you a great adventure in 2018!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Happy New Year beautiful!! I hope that you reach your goal of branding this year!!
    Little Fashion Stylist

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I hope that you reach your goal! thanks for sharing, and happy new year :)
    New Year inspiration

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Que maravilha de notícia :) Antes de eu própria ter um blog, já te seguia por aqui apesar de em "modo silencioso".
    Muita sorte para este re-começo! Com essa cor de cabelo perfeita! :)
    Beijinhoos

    Automatic Destiny

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Nice post! I love your hair!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Ester, adoro o novo design do blog!
    Boa sorte nesta fase :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Que bom ver-te por aqui! Já te acompanhava há bastantes anos atrás <3 Bom regresso e bom ano!
    The Fancy Cats | Giveaway

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Yes! Happy new year and I wish you the best on your new journey. Keep on building your future and success <3

    Coco | The Beauty Milk

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Happy New Year, I wish you a lot of success and many more years of blogging. <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. O teu cabelo está lindíssimo! :) Boa Sorte para ti *


    https://anaritaferreira83.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  14. welcome back! adoro o cabelo :)

    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Happy New Year - such a gorgeous post!! Hope you're having a wonderful week! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar